Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello again!

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I last posted. I hope you're all doing well and enjoyed your winter. I've been crazy busy working on new recipes, a new job (yay!), and school. I've come up with a collection of great new recipes to share with you, as well as, some information I am continuously learning more about and I find very important for literally every persons well-being.

Information you need to know topic: GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms). I'm sure some of you have heard about them already. They are everywhere you go, and difficult to avoid. It's time to talk about what they are, and how they affect our health and well-being. Stay tuned for my post on GMO's, including research findings from the EFSA.

I believe the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle begins with figuring out your junk food weaknesses. My junk food weakness is my lack of ambition after working and going to school. Sometimes, I literally have no desire to do much of anything, let alone cook... and I like cooking! Since beginning my new job and school, I've been trying out new freezer recipes so we'd have healthy meals ready to go without all the fuss everyday. Some were a hit, some were a total miss, and some required some tweaking. But now I believe I have a great collection of recipes ready to share with you!

Check out what's cooking:

1. Lentil Orzo Soup
2. Vegetable Pad Thai
3. Crispy Tofu, naked
4. Curried Lentils with Sweet Potatoes
5. The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut cookies I've ever had
6. Spinach Rice Balls


I hope you enjoy!
Bon Appetit!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment